The Board of Trustees is pleased to provide you with this information describing the benefits available to you under the IATSE National Health & Welfare Fund, Plan A (referred to in this booklet as the "Fund" or the "Plan").
These benefits include:
- Hospital and medical coverage through Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- A prescription drug benefit through Caremark
- A weekly accident and sickness benefit that can provide a weekly income for up to 26 weeks, in the event you cannot work at your customary occupation, as a result of disability
- Dental benefits through Delta Dental or Self-Insured Dental Services (S.I.D.S.)
- Vision services through Davis Vision
- Life insurance that pays a lump sum to your beneficiaries in the event of your death.